Aquagold® Fine Touch™, is a new microchanneling treatment aimed to improve damaged skin without any bruising or down time. Aquagold is a revolutionary microneedle device that contains 24 karat needles, each of which is smaller than a hair follicle. This single use disposable applicator contains a reservoir which can be filled with ingredients tailored to your patients specific skin needs – such as vitamins, enzymes, botox and hyaluronic acid fillers – it is then applied gently to the surface of the skin, with the entire treatment taking less than 10 minutes.
Applying anti-aging products directly under the skin allows them to be absorbed much more effectively, with a much longer duration of efficacy since these products do not have to bypass the natural protective barrier of the skin. Deeper penetration of these active ingredients results in a more healthy and vibrant appearance of the skin.
Aquagold’s many advantages can include:
- Smoothing skin texture
- Shrinking enlarged pores with micro-Botox
- Reducing sebum production in oily skin and T zones
- Improving superficial acne scarring with micro-hyaluronic gel
- Enhancing laser treatments with micro-serums containing growth factors and vitamins
- Brightening and whiten skin with micro-pigment reducers
- Offering a painless procedure with minimal short-term redness
Ideal Aquagold Candidates:
Aquagold is best used for patients who are looking for a softer, more youthful appearance, but do not require dramatic changes.