Forever Young BBL ™ is the world’s most powerful photo facial device on the market. It uses BroadBand Light (BBL) which is commonly referred to as IPL “intense pulsed light” , “phototherapy” or “photofacial” using the most advanced light-based therapy available within the United States.
Forever Young BBL is the only device that has been shown to change the expression of genes associated with aging, longevity, and increased lifespan. With regular Forever Young BBL treatments, your skin will look clearer, smoother, and rejuvenated.
BBL is a non-invasive and gentle procedure with virtually no downtime.
What conditions can broadband light treat?
- Active acne
- Pigmented lesions, such as freckles and age spots
- Sun damage
- Cherry angiomas
- Enlarged Pores
- Facial vessels (telangiectasias)
- Rosacea (redness and flushing)
- Hair removal
- Other vascular lesions
A consultation is required prior to this procedure.
How many treatments will I need?
You will need an initial package of three BBL treatments, spaced 4-6 weeks apart. Additional treatments may be needed for deeply damaged skin or rosacea. We. recommend that you come back 1-3 times a year for maintenance treatments, to target any new pigmentation that surfaces and stop the clock, Making your skin age backwards!
Is there any downtime?
- You might be pink and feel like you have mild sunburn directly after your treatment. Your spots will be darker when you leave the office and throughout the next week or two they will continue to darken, eventually sloughing off. These spots can look like coffee grounds, or small burns and sometimes be raised. In rare occasions there can be swelling for a couple days post treatment.
- It is important to not sweat for 48 hours post treatment. This includes heavy exercise, saunas or steam rooms, or baths. You will need to stay completely out of the sun for 14 days post treatment and wear SPF everyday.
- You can wear makeup the same day as treatment if you wish.